I suggest ...

Fly the blimp over (as close to) as many Military Bases as possible and over the White House....

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cuffy Meigs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whatever you do, do NOT fly it near Lakehurst, New Jersey. Capt. Sky Douche here has a real hang-up about that location and keeps deleting it.

It's easy to be a brave, censoring, free-thinker when you're floating high above the clouds in your $372 blimp. Really, $372 is all you raised in 2 days? HAHAHAHA! RON PAUL!

• Rodney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should probably land on the White House lawn for maximum effect. Then a campout would be in order.

• Cuffy Meigs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, get as close as possible. Be sure to shoot off some fireworks to make sure you get their attention.

• Juliet Annerino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the restrictions of where the blimp is allowed won't let the thing be in eye-shot of the Capital building or the bases, then I don't think this idea is viable, though I like it the best! so if this is the case, I agree with the person who suggested "media capitals" (Los Angeles & New York)

• Chris Romero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know that there is such a thing as ristricted air space but as close to these targets as possible would be great...

Feedback and Knowledge Base